Thursday, June 11, 2009

Talking To Myself

I was looking for a document and found a letter I wrote to my sister a couple years ago. The first paragraph made me laugh at myself, so I decided to post it and hopefully give everyone else a laugh as well.

Dated September 26, 2007:

As I sat and wrote this, I asked myself, “Why am I not just emailing her?”

Since I talk to myself quite a bit, myself answered, “Because then she would have to be in front of the computer in order to read it. Whereas, (myself talks very scholarly when myself talks to me) if you send her an actual letter, she can read it at her leisure wherever she may be.”

Then, because I’m a smartass, I answered “But she has a laptop now. She can read email at her leisure wherever she may be.”

So myself said, “Not the BEACH! She wouldn’t want to get sand in the laptop at the beach and she goes there ALL THE TIME!!! So SHUT UP!”

Then I said that myself was cranky and to get some freaking Midol and the conversation just went downhill from there.

2 comments:

  1. your humour and wit astounds me, y'know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellow blog reader :)

    ReplyDelete