Sunday, July 12, 2009

Silly Cat Song...I mean Kitten

Sung to the tune of Bingo...though I originally posted it as sung to the tune of Old MacDonald.
[headdesk]



There was a kitten who hated mittens
Cuz she liked to scratch the sofa.
She was very cross.
I was at a loss.
So I up and tossed
The kitten out the winda.

She landed sweet on her four feet
But still she wore the mittens.
She tried to roar at me.
I said she looked silly.
Then she leaped with glee
Right back thru the winda.

She tried to scratch my eyeballs out
But still she wore the mittens.
Her paws went pat pat pat.
I said, "Silly Cat."
She took offense at that.
She sniffed, "I am a Kitten!"

Why? Why would I write such an insane song?

I wish I had an answer to that question.
I really do.

3 comments:

  1. This is probably the craziest post I have read of yours. I think you are bored. I believe your are trying to fill your time with stuff just so you can pass the time until the princess arrives! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cleaning house. I had nothing to do with my mind so it went off the deep end. It does that sometimes. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot honestly remember the tune to "Old Macdonald." I tried to sing it in my head, and it turned out:

    Old Macdonald had a farm
    and Bingo was his name-o.

    >.<

    So I don't think that's how it goes at all.

    ReplyDelete